Teaching highly popular workshops since 2004!
*Herbal Medicine *Foraging & Wild Food Cookery
- Classes take place at various venues across Ireland.
- Vivienne’s workshops have featured in The Irish Times and in the Irish crafts and skills book “Hands On” by Sylvia Thompson.
- To read what people have to say about these classes click here
- Would you like to hear about upcoming classes and new workshops? Click here to receive an email notification when Vivienne adds new classes, courses, talks and herb walks.
Upcoming Classes at a Glance: 2017
[For details about each class scroll down this page until you see the class that you are looking for]
CLASS LOCATION DATE COST BOOKING LINK
Making Herbal Remedies ISSA, Scariff, Co. Clare Sun. 25th June €80 Click here to book
Herbs for Women’s Health Ennis, Co. Clare. Sat 14th Oct €80 Click here to book
Green Clean: eco-cleaning for your home Ennis, Co. Clare. Sun. 15th Oct. €80 Click here to book
Green Clean: eco-cleaning for your home Walmer College, Dublin. Sat 21st OCT €110 Click here to book
Natural Cosmetic-Making Walmer College, Dublin. Sun 22nd OCT €130 Click here to book
Herbal Medicine for Mental Health Gorey, Co. Wexford. Sat 11th Nov. €100 Click here to book
Natural Cosmetic-Making (Hands-On) Gorey, Co. Wexford. Sun. 12th Nov. €140 Click here to book
Detailed Class Descriptions
BOOKING POLICY FOR ALL 1-DAY WORKSHOPS/CLASSES
- The cost is for the workshop and includes the cost of materials used, hand-outs provided and herbal products to take home.
- Places are limited. Numbers of participants are always restricted to ensure quality of teaching (usually a max of 12 participants per class).
- These classes are aimed at adults. Please contact me if you are under 18 and want to book a class (some venues do not allow under 18s on the premises).
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Vivienne does not reserve places for people without payment. Payment of the full workshop fee is required in order to book your place.
- Please book in advance! These classes take lots and lots of prepartion and require Vivienne to have hand-outs printed, enough stock ordered in and prepared for every class participant and (if on east coast) time to drive and set up on the other side of the country. Last minute bookings drive Vivienne totally mad! If a class isn’t full far enough in advance then Vivienne will cancel it. Don’t expect to ring the day before and be told that it’s ok to come along the next day.
Cancellations & Refunds: Cancellations: if a cancellation is received 2 weeks or more before the class then the full fee will be refunded. Refunds are not available for cancellations received 2 weeks or less before the class date. This is because class size is always restricted to ensure quality of teaching and because lots of preparation, high quality stock and time and effort go in to running these classes!