Teaching highly popular natural cosmetic-making classes since 2010!
Vivienne teaches a range of natural cosmetic-making skills:
Options are available for total beginners who want to make herbal skincare at home for themselves or experienced formulators producing or developing professional retail brands.
Enrol in an online video course.
Or come to a class in-person in Ireland, London or Portugal.
Video Courses: from home use to pro level.
Live Classes in 2023: Come to a class in-person
OTHER LEARNING OPTIONS:
Private consultancy or tutoring sessions for professional natural cosmetic-makers
Private Consultancy Sessions & Tutoring
Available with Vivienne via video conferencing and email.
An excellent way to get your particular questions answered and propel your business to the next level.
GIVE THESE CLASSES AS A GIFT:
Gift vouchers are available for workshop & classes in-person, as well as the specialist online classes and consultancy sessions
These classes make great gifts for people who LOVE natural products, making things, using cosmetics and would enjoy learning how to make their own natural skincare treatments.
HOW TO BUY A PLACE IN A CLASS AS A GIFT
- Click the booking button for the class that you’d like to book.
- Book in using your name and email address, not the email address of your gift recipient (otherwise the booking email will go to your gift recipient and spoil the suprise).
- Drop me an email with the name of your gift recipient and I’ll email you this pretty gift voucher for the class so that you have something nice to give her/him on the day.
- Need a hand? No problem. Ring/text me: 0868899168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t worry, we’ll sort it out!
BOOKING POLICY FOR ALL 1-day CLASSES
(Applies to in-person classes; not applicable to online classes & courses)
- The cost is for the workshop and includes the cost of materials used, hand-outs provided and herbal products to take home.
- Places are limited. Numbers of participants are always restricted to ensure quality of teaching (usually a max of 12 participants per class or less for a hands-on classes).
- These classes are aimed at adults. Please contact me if you are under 18 and want to book a class (some venues do not allow under 18s on the premises).
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Vivienne does not reserve places for people without payment. Payment of the full workshop fee is required in order to book your place.
- Please book in advance! These classes take lots and lots of preparation and require Vivienne to have hand-outs printed, enough stock ordered in and prepared for every class participant and time to drive and set up at the location of the class. If a class isn’t full far enough in advance then Vivienne will cancel it.
Cancellations, Transfers & Refunds: If a cancellation is received 2 weeks or more before the class then the full fee will be refunded. Refunds are not available for cancellations received 2 weeks or less before the class date. This is because class size is always restricted to ensure quality of teaching and because lots of preparation, high quality stock and time and effort go in to running these classes! It would also mean lots of time messing around on my website re-listing and promoting the place in the class at the last minute and I’m not prepared to do this or to pay someone else to do it for me. Want more info? CLICK HERE to read my policy in full.
MLM reps: are welcome to attend my classes and learn from me but, I hereby make it known that I do NOT tolerate people using my classes to recruit customers or more reps for the pyramid scheme product that they use or sell. [MLM means ‘multi-level marketing’ company: sales reps get paid commission to recruit more customers and new sales reps]. Any MLM rep doing this will be told to leave this class and will not receive a refund. I don’t promote or endorse one brand of products at my classes. Instead I clearly teach people what ingredients actually are, how to use them safely and joyfully, and give a list of reliable suppliers of the highest quality ingredients. I do NOT receive a commission from these suppliers: they are my genuine recommendations based my years’ of experience as qualified herbalist, international educator and professional natural skincare formulator.
Vivienne has taught natural cosmetics classes since 2010.
Here’s what people have said about her classes over the years…..
“Really enjoyed the day. The obvious passion that Vivienne has for her topic. The hands-on was great combined with the wonderful smells were ‘amazing’. Would not hesitate to recommend this course. Leaves me wanting more. Thank you.”
“So interesting … and the spa treatments were a lovely ending. Vivienne is wonderful“
“Great day, very informative, you made it all look so simple. Very social and the room smelt FAB.”
“Just finished that serum we made in your class. It was the best thing I ever used for my skin.
My skin is so good now, I don’t have to use foundation any more.”
“Thank you for a lovely course. I found it really helpful and practical. Looking forward to cooking up some of my own lotions soon.”
“Fantastic 2 days. An interesting and very inspiring teacher. Loved every minute of it!”
“Attended both the natural cosmetic and herbal medicine courses in Gorey in January. Both courses were very informative and enjoyable. The only issue is the courses have left me wanting to know more! Thanks Vivienne.”