Ways to use these herbs and where to get them
* These herbs can be easily taken as teas or in tincture form.
* The ‘Tea of Happiness’ blend is a particularly nice one.
* Aromatic herbs can also be used to apply to the skin or in a diffuser to help to try to ease anxiety. Consider making an infused oil of rose, chamomile or lavender. If you have essential oils, then a drop or two in a diffuser can be very soothing for an older child or teenager.
* Click the links below to the lessons teaching how to make and the dosages of Teas, Tinctures & Infused oils.
* Dried herbs and tinctures can be purchased from a range of places including:
Dried herbs: https://www.baldwins.co.uk/herbs/herbs-roots-barks
NEAL’S YARD UK
Dried herbs: https://www.nealsyardremedies.com/wellbeing/herbal-remedies/dried-herbs.list