GIFT VOUCHER €150
This gift voucher can be redeemed on the following:
Medicinal herb & wild food foraging walks; Workshops & Classes (Herbal Medicine, Natural Cosmetic Making, Wild Food), Online Courses, Electronic Books, Herbal Medicine Products (from Vivienne’s clinic, Ireland-only, no international shipping).
IMPORTANT: After purchase you will automatically receive an email with the gift voucher and redemption instructions. The unique gift voucher code will be sent in a separate email within (but usually a lot less than!) 24 hours. All of these documents can then be printed or emailed by you to your gift recipient.
Payments are securely processed via Pay Pal but you do NOT need a Pay Pal account to pay this way. On the Pay Pal payment screen simply select ‘Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card’. This option is underneath the blue ‘Log In’ button.
Please read the Terms & Conditions of e-course gift vouchers below.
Terms & Conditions of General Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for 2 years from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- General gift vouchers can be redeemed against the following: Medicinal Herb & Wild Food Foraging Walks; Workshops & Classes (Herbal Medicine, Natural Cosmetic Making, Wild Food), Online Courses, Electronic Books, Online Consultancy Sessions [please note that medical consultations are NOT available online], Herbal Medicine Products (available from my herbal medicine clinic in Ireland only i.e. no international shipping).
- After purchase the purchaser will receive an immediate email with the links to download 2 colour documents: a colour gift voucher and the instructions for redeeming the gift voucher (there’s also the option to download these from the Shopping Cart screen when you have completed your purchase). Within 24 hours (but usually within a lot less!) the purchaser will receive an email with a unique coupon code and the terms & conditions of using the voucher. The recipient of this gift needs this coupon code in order to use the voucher (either online or when contacting Vivienne Campbell directly). The purchaser can then print all 3 documents to give to the gift recipient or send them in an email. This process allows the gift vouchers to be redeemable against the varied services, classes and products that Vivienne offers, helps to prevent fraudulent or multiple use of gift vouchers, means that the purchaser is in control of when the gift is sent (no automated emails spoiling the suprise for Christmas day!) and that the gift recipient receives a pretty gift voucher (either printed or in an email) rather than a generic one.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards any of the items/events that general gift vouchers are redeemable against. When booking online and entering the coupon code on the voucher the total amount of the gift voucher will be deducted at the check-out.
- Gift vouchers are in Euros but they can be redeemed against events that Vivienne is running in countries with other currencies. The current exchange rate and foreign currency transaction rates will apply.
- To use a gift voucher for an event in person with Vivienne (class, workshop or foraging walk) you must book in advance for the event because places are limited. You can book in to a class, walk or event by browsing Vivienne’s website and booking online entering the coupon code on your gift voucher. Alternatively, please contact Vivienne by email or phone to arrange to use your gift voucher at an event that you’d like to attend. Please include your name and the coupon code on the gift voucher. The same terms & conditions for booking an event in person will apply to a gift voucher used to book one of these events this way.
- Canceling your attendance at an event that you’ve booked in to: if 2 weeks or more notice is given before the event then you will be offered a full refund or the chance to transfer to another available event. For cancellations received less than 2 weeks before an event no refunds or transfers can be given. You can however send someone in your place.