Herbal Medicine: from plant to pot (Class) IRELAND Sun 21st JUNE 2020
(including materials, hand-outs, product made on day to bring home and light lunch (soup & bread).
DATE: Sun 21st June 2020
TIME: 10 am – 4.30 pm
VENUE: Glasson, Co. Westmeath, IRELAND.
MAKE SURE YOU READ MY REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY BEFORE BOOKING. Click here to see this in full.
This class is very popular and is fully-booked again. Please email Vivienne at email@example.com or text 0868899168 to be added to the waiting list and/or to receive an early notification (before it is listed to the general public) when the date for the next one opens for booking.
8 in stock
- Come on a herbal foraging walk on the shore of a lake and through woodland.
- Discover the native wild medicinal plants that grow there.
- Gather some of these herbs.
- See how to use them to make medicinal extracts such as tinctures, infusions, decoctions, oxymels, medicinal herbal vinegars, poultices, compresses, infused oils, ointments etc.
- Taste and try out herbal extracts during the class.
- Bring home a remedy made on the day.
This class is very popular. The last one was fully-booked 2 months in advance and had a waiting list so if you know that you’d like to attend then I recommend booking this very soon.