Seaweed Spa Class IRELAND Sun 19th Jan 2020December 8, 2019
Online Class: Herbal Medicine in Hospitals & Emergency MedicineDecember 9, 2019
Online Class: Herbal Medicine for Stress Relief
including access to the video recording after the live class
DATE: Tuesday 21st Jan. 2020
TIME: 7.30 pm – 9 pm GMT
Has this class booked out already? Contact Vivienne to get put on the waiting list for the next one. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Out of stock
- Herbs can be wonderfully supportive on an emotional level.
- This class will introduce safe and non-addictive herbs that can often help as supportive tonics in busy lives or through especially difficult times.
- Discover beautiful natural herbal remedies made from roses, lemon balm, lavender, hawthorn, lime flower, rosemary, wood betony and many more.
- Topics covered will include: stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, insomnia, grief & bereavement, exhaustion, concentration, memory, ‘busyness’ and adrenal burn-out.
- Learn natural ways to cope with these using herbs and essential oils.
- We will discuss in-depth St John’s Wort: when it’s useful, when it’s not. Myths, pre-conceptions and reliable information (including the legal status in Rep. of Ireland).
- We will explore recipes using safe herbs that can help to improve concentration, aid sleep, reduce stress and anxiety and much more.
- Time throughout the webinar for you to ask Vivienne your questions.
LEVEL: Suitable for beginners and people who would like to learn more about herbal medicine (these classes are NOT practitioner level training or CPD-approved but practitioners are still welcome to join them if they want to).