Online Class: Herbal Medicine for Stress ReliefDecember 9, 2019
Online Class: Herbal Medicine for Women’s HealthDecember 9, 2019
Online Class: Herbal Medicine in Hospitals & Emergency Medicine
including access to the video recording after the live class
* Vivienne will donate 50% of the earnings from this e-class to Herbalists Without Borders, UK who provide herbal medicine in refugee camps so please spread the word and share this class because she’d very much like to send them a lot of money to support their excellent work!
DATE: Tuesday 28th Jan. 2020
TIME: 7.30 pm – 9 pm GMT
Out of stock
- Until relatively recently doctors used plant-based medicines for treatments.
- Herbal medicine can be highly effective when used properly by professionals in acute settings to treat all sorts of emergencies.
- An over-view of the history of medicine (herbal medicine is a VERY big part of this!)
- A look at some formulae from old herbal medicine books to treat conditions and compare them with modern treatments in hospitals (yes, there are some similarities there!)
- Vivienne will present examples of herbal treatments that were effectively used in hospitals in Ireland.
- A look at the herbal hospital that existed for decades in the UK.
- Using herbal medicine in current times: the people on the front line using herbal medicines in refugee camps.
- The future: exploring the potential of herbs in hospitals and other medical settings, especially in relation to combating antibiotic resistance.
- An over-view of a fascinating area with vast potential to help.
- Time throughout the webinar for you to ask Vivienne your questions.
LEVEL: Suitable for anyone interested in learning more about this topic. Likely to be of particular interest to doctors, consultants, nurses, pharmacists and other medical professionals who are keen to learn more about how herbal extracts can be utilized in this setting.