Online Class: Herbal Medicine for Women’s HealthDecember 9, 2019
Using Herbs in Professional Natural Skincare: Series of Specialist Online Classes (March 2020)January 15, 2020
Online Class: Herbal Medicine & Wild Food from Local Trees
including access to the video recording after the live class
DATE: Tuesday 3rd March 2020
TIME: 7.30 pm – 9 pm GMT
Out of stock
*We don’t half take them for granted, but they offer us so much.
Here are yet more reasons to encourage you to plant more trees!
- Trees are wonderful reliable sources of herbal medicines and wild foods.
- Taking a look at common local* trees and the food and medicine that they can provide (as well as oxygen and shelter of course…)
- Hazel, holly, hawthorn, horse chestnut…and so many more. Our ancestors knew the value of them and now more and more people are realising this too.
- Trees can be great sources of wild food and herbal medicine when you live in cities too. We will look at trees that are often planted there.
- Time throughout the webinar for you to ask Vivienne your questions.
LEVEL: Suitable for beginners or anyone interested in this topic (this class is aimed at the general public; it is not a practitioner level CPD class).