Welcome to Learn with the Seasons:
THIS IS A SNEAK PEEK INTO PART OF JUST ONE OF THE LESSONS IN THE AUTUMN COURSE
Your guide to Foraging For and Using Edible & Therapeutic Herbs.
This lesson is about Elder Berry (Sambucus nigra fruc.).
I regularly add new content and update these courses.
Today I am going to give you free access to part of the Elder Berry lesson, including:
– A video showing how to identify Elder berry
– Identification photos
– Two videos showing how to make elderberry cordial (a delicious, medicinal, immune-boosting tonic).
The full lesson contains:
- An identification video to help you to recognise the elder tree and the elder berries.
- An herbal data sheet containing details of how to use elder berry as a wild edible food and/or therapeutic herb
- Photographs of the elder tree and berries
- A video (parts 1 & 2) showing how to make elder berry cordial: a delicious medicinal drink.
*This program is great for all levels! Learn at your own pace.
You can read the recipes and plant information on-screen or print off the pdfs documents.
PLANT DATA SHEET
(info & guidelines about using this plant as a wild food and/or herbal medicine)
RECIPE & EXTRACT VIDEOS & PHOTO LESSONS
RECIPE & EXTRACT DOCUMENTS
(read on screen or download & print off)