Welcome to Learn with the Seasons:
Your guide to Foraging for and Using Edible & Therapeutic Herbs.
This lesson is about St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum).
This lesson contains:
- An identification video to help you to recognise St. John’s Wort.
- An herbal data sheet containing details of how to use St. John’s Wort as a wild edible food and/or therapeutic herb.
- Photographs of St. John’s Wort.
- A video demostrating how to make an infused oil of S. John’s Wort.
- A video explaining the law regarding St. John’s Wort in the Republic of Ireland.
- A document called ‘St John’s Wort: what’s the real story?’
- The recipe sheet for St John’s Wort infused oil.
You can read the recipes and plant information on-screen or print off the pdfs documents.