Terms & Conditions of Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers are valid for 5 years from date of purchase and are non-refundable.
- General gift vouchers can be redeemed against the following: Medicinal Herb & Wild Food Foraging Walks; Workshops & Classes (Herbal Medicine, Natural Cosmetic Making, Wild Food), Online Video Courses & Classes and Online Consultancy Sessions(natural product consultancy or private lessons), products and ingredients I may have for sale at classes, etc.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment towards any of the items/events that gift vouchers are redeemable against. When booking online and entering the coupon code on the voucher the total amount of the gift voucher will be deducted at the check-out.
- Please note that classes and walks in-person usually run in Ireland and UK but currently suspended due to pandemic restrictions.
- Gift vouchers are in Euros but they can be redeemed against events that Vivienne is running in countries with other currencies. The current exchange rate and foreign currency transaction rates will apply.
- To use a gift voucher for an event in person with Vivienne (class, workshop or foraging walk) you must book in advance for the event because places are limited. You can book into a class, walk or event by browsing Vivienne’s website and booking online entering the coupon code on your gift voucher. Alternatively, please contact Vivienne by email or phone to arrange to use your gift voucher at an event that you’d like to attend. Please include your name and the coupon code on the gift voucher. The same terms & conditions for booking an event in person will apply to a gift voucher used to book one of these events this way.
- Cancelling your attendance at an event that you’ve booked in to: if 2 weeks or more notice is given before the event then you will be offered a full refund or the chance to transfer to another available event. For cancellations received less than 2 weeks before an event no refunds or transfers can be given. You can however send someone in your place.
I’m sorry but for practical and reasons GIFT VOUCHERS CANNOT BE REDEEMED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING:
- MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS: Gift vouchers are NOT redeemable against monthly subscription memberships for online courses [this is because of the secure way in which monthly payments are processed; I cannot over-ride that option, sorry.]. If you’ve received a gift voucher and would like to try out a monthly subscription then please email me, I should be able to set up a trial period for you manually.
- HERBAL MEDICINE CLINIC & MEDICINAL PRODUCTS/TREATMENTS: Existing clients who attend my clinic CAN use gift vouchers towards the costs of consultations and herbal prescriptions. I’m sorry but I cannot offer this to new clients because I am at capacity and stopped taking on new clients in my clinic in 2018.
- PLEASE NOTE that medical consultations are NOT available online other than to existing clients who normally attend my clinic.
- OTHER VENUES: I am a visiting teacher at other venues. In some cases the venues deal with bookings. If you have a gift voucher for me (theherbalhub.com) but would like to use it to come to one of my classes at another venue then please contact me and I should be able to arrange this for you.
Terms & Conditions of Booking E-Classes
- This is a ticket to attend the e-class/classes on the date/s and time/s listed on the class info. It is non-transferable.
- Should there be an unforeseen reason that Vivienne is unable to teach the e-class/es on the date/s and time/s listed (e.g. electricity cut, accident, sudden ill health, bereavement etc.) then Vivienne will re-schedule it to another date and will contact everyone by email.
- Should you not be able to attend the re-scheduled date then you will be offered a refund, credit note or the option to transfer your booking to another class/classes.
- Gift vouchers can be used towards full or part payment of these classes. Enter your gift voucher code at the checkout (in the coupon code box, and click ‘apply coupon’). If you have any problems doing this then please email Vivienne at info@theherbalhub. com with details of your gift voucher (including the coupon code). If you have lost this don’t worry, simply include what details you do have about your voucher e.g. who purchased it for you, and Vivienne should still be able to trace it.